POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : zazzle and print sizes Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  zazzle and print sizes (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: darrenf
Subject: zazzle and print sizes
Date: 23 Jun 2003 07:55:01
Message: <web.3ef6e97fe25552bb52c52af60@news.povray.org>
Hello

I have been adding images to zazzle.com over the last 2 days and never
really took much notice of the dpi and sizes required.

This was my first mistake.

Just wondering if you submit an image and it is below the dpi requirement,
will it have a drastic effect on the resulting prints and apparel?

Or shall I just start from scratch.

Please note most of the images are very old (over 8 years), when I was
creating images on a p75, so an image at 2500 x 1800 would have taken over
a week to produce.

So I kept my images between 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768

Will this cause a problem??

Thanks

darrenf (mr zippy)

Post a reply to this message