POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is everything working yet? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Is everything working yet? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gonzo
Subject: Is everything working yet?
Date: 12 Jun 2003 16:50:01
Message: <web.3ee8e728952aa9a9a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
I see the webview is up again, but I am unable to see a lot of the images in
P.B.I. and in P.B.S.F. nothing shows for the pipetree source or for bliss,
using Win 2000 & I.E. 6.026 (at work).

At home, I can see them fine using newsgroups in outlook express (Win 98se)
Haven't checked webview from home yet w/netscape, but will check when get
home.

Is it me, or is not everything working still?

RG

Post a reply to this message

> I see the webview is up again, but I am unable to see a lot of the images in
> P.B.I. and in P.B.S.F. nothing shows for the pipetree source or for bliss,
> using Win 2000 & I.E. 6.026 (at work).
>
> At home, I can see them fine using newsgroups in outlook express (Win 98se)
> Haven't checked webview from home yet w/netscape, but will check when get
> home.
>
> Is it me, or is not everything working still?

Everything is there as far as I can tell.  All current messages show up,
too.  Which message (message id, please) do you think is missing?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.