POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does anyone know of any patch (or similar) that can do this? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone know of any patch (or similar) that can do this? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: TheBB
Subject: Does anyone know of any patch (or similar) that can do this?
Date: 10 Jun 2003 09:45:01
Message: <web.3ee5e0432be3ce307f98f1250@news.povray.org>
Hey,

I posted this a while ago in some newsgroup that was way too inactive, but I
can't even remember which one it was. So now I'm posting it here, so I can
get a reply or two before I forget about it all. :)

I was wondering if there existed some patch or similar thing I could use to
directly alter the color of the pixels IN CODE. Meaning, I can program this
pixel altering so that it can be dependant on the clock in animations ...
et cetera. Functions that spring to mind is:

- change the color of a given pixel (before or after anti aliasing).
- get the color of a given pixel.

All of this code would have to be executed after all other parsing of the
scene.

Does anyone know?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:42:27 EDT, "TheBB" <htk### [at] hotmalcom> wrote:
> I posted this a while ago in some newsgroup that was way too inactive, but I
> can't even remember which one it was. So now I'm posting it here, so I can
> get a reply or two before I forget about it all. :)

You asked in povray.binaries.programming group as can be easy found with
http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=TheBB&a=1 and you got replies.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

>On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:42:27 EDT, "TheBB" <htk### [at] hotmalcom> wrote:
>> I posted this a while ago in some newsgroup that was way too inactive, but I
>> can't even remember which one it was. So now I'm posting it here, so I can
>> get a reply or two before I forget about it all. :)
>
>You asked in povray.binaries.programming group as can be easy found with
>http://news.povray.org/search/advanced/?s=TheBB&a=1 and you got replies.
>
>ABX

All right, thanks. Now I certainly feel stupid... :-\