POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : exporting Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  exporting (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: FlyingSquirrel
Subject: exporting
Date: 11 Dec 2002 03:15:02
Message: <web.3df6f3119263f1ddc6ec6fdd0@news.povray.org>
Hi all, I am one of those long time listener firstime callers, so to write.
Anyway, I am pretty comfortable with povray, and I started using Bryce
some. But tyring to make an old style Greek colum is soooo tedious. (don't
worry I am getting to the question now.) So I was thinking about exporting
a pov file to Bryce. Any suggestions? I know a little about Moray too, and
wonder if there exists an export/ converter thing for pov or moray or both.
Thanks for the help and happy ray tracing.

Squirrel

Post a reply to this message

> Hi all, I am one of those long time listener firstime callers, so to write.

Well, in that case you should know about:

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/filesQandT.html#povtootherformatsdifficulty

:-)

Christoph

Last updated 07 Dec. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______