POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : An error exists in this Help file...what causes this? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  An error exists in this Help file...what causes this? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: An error exists in this Help file...what causes this?
Date: 22 Sep 2000 00:32:20
Message: <39cae0d4$1@news.povray.org>
Occasionally I will see this error when I try to access the Povray Scene
Language Help file.

An error exists in this Help file. Please contact your application vendor
for an updated Help file. (1024)

Sometimes it will go away on its own, sometimes it lingers with this problem
for weeks.  I have had the same problem with another machine.

Is anyone familiar with this error and what might cause it?  I have tried to
reinstall, but it does not help.

Post a reply to this message

>Occasionally I will see this error when I try to access the Povray Scene
>Language Help file.
>
>An error exists in this Help file. Please contact your application vendor
>for an updated Help file. (1024)

Sometimes it occurs when a program tries to get help on a topic that doesn't
exist.

Mark

Post a reply to this message