POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : linux IDE Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  linux IDE (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Raf256
Subject: linux IDE
Date: 28 Dec 2005 20:59:39
Message: <tfsb83-nrq.ln1@raf256.com>
What IDE are You using on Linux?

I just work in text editor (vim here) and have a window of program that
keeps displaying output file in form of always-on-top window (like gqview)

Any think interesting I should check out? I rather work in text mode / on
source code directly

Are you sure you didn't intend to post this to p.off-topic?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message