POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Select distinct colors from image into color_map? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Select distinct colors from image into color_map? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Select distinct colors from image into color_map?
Date: 29 Dec 2010 01:41:50
Message: <op.vogp7yki0819q0@gdsentropy.nc.rr.com>
Is there a way to do this in pov-ray (fopen maybe?), or will I need to
write a program for it?

I was just thinking this would be pretty sweet for sampling in colors from
a real world object/texture/scene for use in pov..especially if the colors
are ordered in some way.

--
Ian McDonald
Lean Agile .NET 4.0/MVC

Post a reply to this message

[GDS|Entropy] <gdsHYentropyAThotmailDTcom> wrote:
> Is there a way to do this in pov-ray (fopen maybe?), or will I need to
> write a program for it?

  Do what?

--
                                                          - Warp