POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fisheye projection Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Fisheye projection (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Fisheye projection
Date: 25 Jun 2000 16:22:11
Message: <oaqcls0gjh1fhg9qvjlm8s5arguut0f6m7@4ax.com>
Does anybody know where I can find more info on fisheye projection? I
am not only talking about raytracing but about real-life camera lens,
perspective hand-drawing techniques etc. It doesn't have to be in
layman's terms either. Thanks in advance.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet