POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRC #povray Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  IRC #povray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: IRC #povray
Date: 3 Jul 2003 23:02:56
Message: <cjameshuff-86C39F.22014403072003@netplex.aussie.org>
Posted this already in *.off-topic, but I guess it really isn't that off
topic. There is a #povray channel on the EFnet IRC chat network. Things
are a bit slow (just me and Apache right now, and he's not talking), so
feel free to drop by.

EFnet web site: http://www.efnet.net/
Their server list is down, but you can get a list here:
http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/networks/efnet.txt

http://www.irchelp.org/ also has plenty of other stuff for getting
started with IRC.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

To French People, and why not, all others, since more than 1 year, the chan #povray-fr
(and also
#Moray-fr) is available on eu.undernet.org
:))

Luis

news:cja### [at] netplexaussieorg...
| Posted this already in *.off-topic, but I guess it really isn't that off
| topic. There is a #povray channel on the EFnet IRC chat network. Things
| are a bit slow (just me and Apache right now, and he's not talking), so
| feel free to drop by.
|
| EFnet web site: http://www.efnet.net/
| Their server list is down, but you can get a list here:
| http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/networks/efnet.txt
|
| http://www.irchelp.org/ also has plenty of other stuff for getting
| started with IRC.
|
| --
| Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet>
| http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
| POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
| http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message