POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: My gallery... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My gallery... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: My gallery...
Date: 14 Jan 2001 18:26:21
Message: <chrishuff-7DA32C.18274214012001@news.povray.org>
In article <3A61A4ED.5EBC3CD4@yahoo.com>, lem### [at] yahoocom wrote:

>  you might be interested to know that I finally finished my website...
>  Still got some small work to do, but it's mostly done...

First thing: povray.binaries.images isn't the place for this,
povray.general would be a better choice. Followups to povray.general.

And do you mean http://www.666Mhz.net/ ?
Under iCab, I get a blank screen with some JavaScript and an ad at the
bottom.
In Netscape 4.7, a blank screen and the ad, and an error that a server
wouldn't respond (I think it was http://666Mhz.myip.org, but I clicked
it away before I thought about writing it down, sorry).
In Internet Explorer 4.5, blank screen and JavaScript, no ad.

Some source code *is* loading, but it is just a couple frames, and one
of them (the one using http://666Mhz.myip.org) isn't loading, the other
one (which sometimes displays an ad, sometimes JavaScript garbage)
doesn't seem to work well.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><