POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] website update Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] website update (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: [announce] website update
Date: 8 Mar 2004 03:15:02
Message: <c2h9uk$1ug$1@chho.imagico.de>
I made a larger update of my website, there is a new gallery:

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/pov/gallery6.html

a new introduction to raytracing and POV-Ray:

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/pov/ray_tutorial.html

description of a new POV-Ray patch:

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/fast_iso/patch.html

and some new things on the starting page:

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/

Christoph

Last updated 07 Mar. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Re: [announce] website update
Date: 8 Mar 2004 04:07:37
Message: <404c37d9$1@news.povray.org>
> and some new things on the starting page:
>
> http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/

When viewing this, I get the horizontal bar so that I may see the new
addition that tells me things like "Latest image" and such, and I'm running
on 1280x960! You might want to change that to fit a more reasonable 1024x768
resolution, or make it adjust properly with whatever resolution one has.

Just a suggestion though, nice site! :-)

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message