POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 16 bit gray scale Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:07:58 EDT (-0400)
  16 bit gray scale (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ingo
Subject: 16 bit gray scale
Date: 16 Mar 2021 13:47:05
Message: <XnsACEFBF16C51Dseed7@news.povray.org>
The +Fpg / +Fng switch should result in a 16 bit grey scale image. It only
renders to 8 bit.
Adding +Fp16 / Fn16 does nothing as stated in the docs.

When rendering a gradien I only get 254 colors, instead of the 256 that
shoud be there for 8-bit.

3.8 beta on win10.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message