POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cannot layer a patterned texture over another Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Cannot layer a patterned texture over another (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Cannot layer a patterned texture over another
Date: 28 Oct 2004 15:46:20
Message: <Xns9590DDE145B7Eraf256com@203.29.75.35>
Is there a way to have texture with texture_map as a layer over another
texture?

Like:

sphere {
  1 10
  texture { pigment { rgb .8 } finish { reflection .4 } }
  texture {
    slope y
    texture_map { [0 texStain1] [1 texStain1] }
  }
}

gives:

File Context (5 lines):
    texture_map { [0 texStain1] [1 texStain1] }
  }
}

Parse Error: Cannot layer a patterned texture over another.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message