POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Ann] gimppath2pov.py Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  [Ann] gimppath2pov.py (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ingo
Subject: [Ann] gimppath2pov.py
Date: 5 Oct 2002 18:32:41
Message: <Xns929F654CDED5seed7@povray.org>
Was playing a bit with The Gimp, when I noticed that one can turn a
selection into a path and then export the path. As the the path consists
of bezier splines and the fileformat is simple, a conversion to POV-Ray
came to mind. Dusted off Python and got a result:

gimppath2pov.py can be found at http://members.home.nl/seedseven/

An example of a resulting image is at:

> Was playing a bit with The Gimp, when I noticed that one can turn a
> selection into a path and then export the path. As the the path consists
> of bezier splines and the fileformat is simple, a conversion to POV-Ray
> came to mind. Dusted off Python and got a result:

Sounds familiar (sorta).

http://neuron.mysteria.cz/coding/lathe/index.en.php

--
Ken Tyler