POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Breaking with tradition Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Breaking with tradition (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rev  Bob 'Bob' Crispen
Subject: Breaking with tradition
Date: 4 Aug 2001 11:45:26
Message: <Xns90F36A77194E2revbob@127.0.0.1>
Has any thought been given to changing the RGB values for Brown in
colors.inc for the next release of POVRay?  Or is this bug a tradition
that goes back too far?
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

"And I observe, when any Yahoo comes from London out of Curiosity [to]
visit me at mine own House, we neither of us are able to deliver our
Conceptions in a Manner intelligible to the other." - Jonathan Swift

Post a reply to this message

"Rev. Bob 'Bob' Crispen" <rev### [at] therectory> wrote in message
> Has any thought been given to changing the RGB values for Brown in
> colors.inc for the next release of POVRay?  Or is this bug a tradition
> that goes back too far?

Post a reply to this message