POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Redefining built-in functions? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Redefining built-in functions? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: DaMoTy
Subject: Redefining built-in functions?
Date: 22 May 2002 09:35:23
Message: <MPG.174c2e2f335aea82989680@news.povray.org>
I have a raw triangle source file which I don't want to modify,
so I want smooth_triangle{ ... } to call my own code, and am
wondering if this is possible.

Thanks, Dave.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Redefining built-in functions?
Date: 22 May 2002 11:52:30
Message: <3cebbebe@news.povray.org>
In article <MPG.174c2e2f335aea82989680@news.povray.org> ,
dm.### [at] sympaticoca (DaMoTy) wrote:

> I have a raw triangle source file which I don't want to modify,
> so I want smooth_triangle{ ... } to call my own code, and am
> wondering if this is possible.

You can't do it without modification.

BTW, your computer date is one week behind the real world.

    Thorsten