POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lego CAD program here Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Lego CAD program here (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chuck R
Subject: Lego CAD program here
Date: 26 Apr 2001 10:47:13
Message: <MPG.1551ff27ea895916989682@news.povray.org>
I just found a CAD program that draws POV scenes with Legos. Go to
http://www.ldraw.org. Ldraw is for DOS, but MLCad, also freeware, uses
the Ldraw shape files and is for Windows.

--
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/
Free HLP files for: Access 97 object reference, VB6 object reference.

Post a reply to this message

Yeah...LDRAW has been around for about 5 years now, MLCAD much shorter than
that...  I was debating whether to tell clue in those who keep hand-coded
Lego scenes...but besides, it's the challenge...right?

-Chris-

Chuck R. <chu### [at] netzeronet> wrote in message
> I just found a CAD program that draws POV scenes with Legos. Go to
> http://www.ldraw.org. Ldraw is for DOS, but MLCad, also freeware, uses
> the Ldraw shape files and is for Windows.
>
> --
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/
> Free HLP files for: Access 97 object reference, VB6 object reference.
> Plus freeware.

Post a reply to this message

"Chuck R." <chu### [at] netzeronet> wrote in message
> I just found a CAD program that draws POV scenes with Legos. Go to
> http://www.ldraw.org. Ldraw is for DOS, but MLCad, also freeware, uses
> the Ldraw shape files and is for Windows.

Ahh, thanks for the link!  Now if only there was a Moray plugin :-)

-Ian

Post a reply to this message

Actually, I'm a ldraw user who found POV through ldraw...
and do realize how DETAILED the parts are?