POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray MovieProject Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray MovieProject (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: POV-Ray MovieProject
Date: 13 May 1998 12:28:59
Message: <6jchpo$d1t$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi to all POV-Ray users!

The MovieProject is gaining momentum!

Already we have somebody for almost all team-leader positions and a bunch of
team-members too.
But we still need many more people to participate:
3D artists, animation artists, authors, technicians, people with computers
that can render our stuff, etc. in short: anyone with resources of any kind
:-)

Check out our site and see if it is something for you:
http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject

Don't be afraid of your time: If you have little time, then nobody will
expect you to contribute a lot - everybody only as much as he or she can
manage. See it as a new hobby!
But wouldn't it be great if you could point to some object in the completed
movie and say: "I made this!" ? Even if you had only time to model a single
object. Or "donate" your computer's rendering power...

Hoping for many people to make this POV-Ray dream true,

Greetings,
Johannes -:- MovieProject Coordinator

Post a reply to this message