POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [UPDATE] twysted mynd... URL change.. ya, I know... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  [UPDATE] twysted mynd... URL change.. ya, I know... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Twyst
Subject: [UPDATE] twysted mynd... URL change.. ya, I know...
Date: 26 Apr 1998 14:20:00
Message: <6hvqk0$snc$1@oz.aussie.org>
Ok, I am CHANGING the URL that should be used to get to my site. The reason
for this is Monolith, the people who supply my twyst.home.ml.org URL, are
very intermittant lately. I have gotten complaints that "my site is down"
for the past few days.

I have recently moved to GeoCities, and as I am a member of the paid
program, I now get a more personalized URL.

The URL is:
www.geocities.com/~twystedmynd

While I realize that this is yet another "site spam" I sincerely hope it
will be the last. And yes, I know what I said:
"please use twyst.home.ml.org, cuz it's always right" This is almost true.
Yes, it's always right, but with Monolith having troubles, it's not always
available. You can still use it, but you will ALWAYS connect (while I'm at
GeoCities, that is) with the new URL. It might not work if I move, I don't
see it happening anytime soon.

<sigh>

EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://www.geocities.com/~twystedmynd
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom