POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Public Gallery, Utilities, Source Code and Personal Pov Images. Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Public Gallery, Utilities, Source Code and Personal Pov Images. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mikael Kinnunen
Subject: Public Gallery, Utilities, Source Code and Personal Pov Images.
Date: 29 Mar 1998 17:05:16
Message: <6fmg09$ra$1@oz.aussie.org>
I have recently totally revamped my web site as it now contains a bunch of
povray related files and such.  As well I'm looking for artwork from the
public to include in the gallery.  If you would like your works included,
just surf on over to www.baynet.net/~runners
The site looks great and I hope to continue to make it better as days
progress.

Mikael Kinnunen run### [at] baynetnet
Founder and Operator of #povray on DalNet
Art Director for Indigogames www.indigogames.com