POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Converting image pixels into POV-Ray spheres Server Time
27 Jul 2024 07:47:46 EDT (-0400)
  Converting image pixels into POV-Ray spheres (Message 13 to 15 of 15)
From: Ilya Razmanov
Subject: Print on canvas and cross-stitch added (was Re: Converting image pixels into POV-Ray spheres)
Date: 3 Mar 2024 03:41:24
Message: <65e437b4$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

while trying to understand POVRay functions and turn them into
procedural textures takes time, I decided to release my Python programs
for creating POV scenes simulating textile and cross stitches in their
current state, functions to be implemented later. So they are available
for download at

https://github.com/Dnyarri/POVmosaic

in "tori" subfolder.

Also, I decided to reduce POVRay newsgroups server load, and create sort
of preview site at

https://dnyarri.github.io/

There you can see some preview renderings at default settings. Most of
projects described there are POVRay related.

Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/

Post a reply to this message