POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Certificate expired? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:01:54 EDT (-0400)
  Certificate expired? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Certificate expired?
Date: 2 Mar 2023 16:24:32
Message: <64011410$1@news.povray.org>
When I try to connect to any part of povray.org, I get a security
warning from Firefox.  Has the HTTPS certificate expired?

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy
Subject: Re: Certificate expired?
Date: 2 Mar 2023 16:45:00
Message: <web.64011836378771a3eb6bc714f712fc00@news.povray.org>
> When I try to connect to any part of povray.org, I get a security
> warning from Firefox.  Has the HTTPS certificate expired?

I got the security warning from Firefox, also. But only when I tried to entry
here and tell ya I had no problem with Firefox. go figure...

Post a reply to this message

> When I try to connect to any part of povray.org, I get a security
> warning from Firefox.  Has the HTTPS certificate expired?

I got it too using Brave.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.povray.org (for
example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Post a reply to this message

> When I try to connect to any part of povray.org, I get a security
> warning from Firefox.  Has the HTTPS certificate expired?

Fixed, thanks for the heads-up.

-- Chris