POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How To: Functions in height_fields and the use of sub-heightfields Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  How To: Functions in height_fields and the use of sub-heightfields (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: How To: Functions in height_fields and the use of sub-heightfields
Date: 14 Feb 2023 09:20:33
Message: <63eb98b1@news.povray.org>
I wanted to do more about this matter in terms of explanations, but I
have not been feeling too well lately and writing/thinking is an uphill
struggle. So, I have put together in a zip a demo scene file with the
height_field image_map used in "Journey to an Unknown Region", and
example output images you can get with them. It should be self-explanatory.

Later, I shall try to give some more info about the whole process.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'howto - sub-height_fields.zip' (945 KB)