POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image_map & interpolate ? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:01:11 EDT (-0400)
  image_map & interpolate ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: tth
Subject: image_map & interpolate ?
Date: 21 Nov 2021 07:50:49
Message: <619a40a9$1@news.povray.org>
Hello.

I'm looking at interpolate in the wiki, and I've not found the
option for "no interpolate", is there a reason for that ?

https://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Bitmap_Modifiers

I'm trying to map a low-res picture as pixel-art.

tTh

|                      sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.        |