POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Thanks Chris Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks Chris (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ash Holsenback
Subject: Thanks Chris
Date: 15 Mar 2021 05:14:01
Message: <604f2559$1@news.povray.org>
I see things are starting to come back up... thanks Chris!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ash Holsenback
Subject: Re: Thanks Chris
Date: 15 Mar 2021 08:07:25
Message: <604f4dfd$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/15/21 5:14 AM, Ash Holsenback wrote:
> I see things are starting to come back up... thanks Chris!

fyi: had to refresh headers to see this and other posts

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Mar 2021 03:15:30
Message: <60505b12$1@news.povray.org>
Op 15/03/2021 om 10:14 schreef Ash Holsenback:
> I see things are starting to come back up... thanks Chris!

And add my deep felt thanks too! news.povray.org seems to be coming up
again: these are the first messages appearing on my Thunderbird newsgroup.

Hail to the dedicated people making POV-Ray possible! Take your time to
get everything correctly working again.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message