POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray grammar file Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray grammar file (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: clipka
Subject: POV-Ray grammar file
Date: 10 Jan 2016 17:46:26
Message: <5692df42$1@news.povray.org>
FYI, I've just concocted a POV-Ray grammar file for syntax highlighting
in the Atom text editor and made it publicly available at
https://github.com/c-lipka/language-povray. To my understanding it
should also be possible to import the grammar into TextMate or Sublime Text.

At present the grammar definition is still incomplete, and since I don't
use Atom myself I probably won't be putting much further effort into it
myelf, but any contributions towards extending and refining it would
still be welcome.

Post a reply to this message