POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay 3.13.18 released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay 3.13.18 released (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: FlyerX
Subject: PoseRay 3.13.18 released
Date: 14 Oct 2013 06:51:10
Message: <525bcc9e$1@news.povray.org>
Details on the site

https://sites.google.com/site/poseray/

Brief list of changes is at the end of the downloads page.

later,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: PoseRay 3.13.18 released
Date: 14 Oct 2013 08:43:28
Message: <525be6f0$1@news.povray.org>
>FlyerX  on date 14/10/2013 12.51 wrote:
> Details on the site
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/poseray/
>
> Brief list of changes is at the end of the downloads page.
>
> later,
>
> FlyerX
Thank you!
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert McGregor
Date: 15 Oct 2013 22:25:01
Message: <web.525df873d7b6efe891114470@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >FlyerX  on date 14/10/2013 12.51 wrote:
> > Details on the site
> >
> > https://sites.google.com/site/poseray/
> >
> > Brief list of changes is at the end of the downloads page.
> >
> > later,
> >
> > FlyerX
> Thank you!
> Paolo

I second that! I'm very happy to see a new version, I use PoseRay for almost
every scene these days. It has become an indispensable tool for me; a wonderful
tool all around.

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message