POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Example no longer renders Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Example no longer renders (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Timwi
Subject: Example no longer renders
Date: 12 Mar 2013 10:36:44
Message: <513f3d7c$1@news.povray.org>
I just tried to render this (old?) example scene in the newest 3.7 RC7:

	http://www.oyonale.com/modeles.php?page=40

However, I get a completely black image.

It works fine if I turn radiosity off. I notice that when you turn
radiosity on, the scene has no light sources... but it renders fine in
POV-Ray 3.6.

Is this a bug in 3.7?

Timwi

Post a reply to this message