POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Returning camera position. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Returning camera position. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen
Subject: Returning camera position.
Date: 25 Nov 2012 16:00:09
Message: <50b286d9$1@news.povray.org>
This is not a cross post but a duplicate as I posted the first one in
the wrong forum.

Is there a way that I can get the current camera location passed to a
variable?

Grasstex.inc in animations.
Bishop3D outputs a Pov file for every frame after doing its own
calculations for location and look_at.

Thanks Stephen,

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a way that I can get the current camera location passed to a
> variable?

Nope.

Post a reply to this message

>> Is there a way that I can get the current camera location passed to a
>> variable?
>
> Nope.

Don't beat about the bush. Give it to me straight. :-P

--
Regards
     Stephen