POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Guidelines for City Builders Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Guidelines for City Builders (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Guidelines for City Builders
Date: 13 May 2012 06:57:05
Message: <4faf9381$1@news.povray.org>
A new version (#2) of my tutorial formely called "MakingOf", will be
uploaded in povray.binaries.tutorials, under the same post "Gancaloon
Making Of". The new title is "Guidelines for City Builders".

Besides some corrections and reshuffling, I have added a paragraph about
deriving a mesh{} object from a section of a height_field, to be used as
working base for city building.

Enjoy!

Thomas