POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Documentation Reorganization Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Documentation Reorganization (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Documentation Reorganization
Date: 8 Mar 2012 07:52:23
Message: <4f58ab87$1@news.povray.org>
Just a heads up that there is some work being done on the POV-Wiki to
better reorganize the pages. You will most likely encounter some links
that land in the wrong place. Please be patient as the team works to
resolve those issues.

Post a reply to this message

On 8-3-2012 13:52, James Holsenback wrote:
> Just a heads up that there is some work being done on the POV-Wiki to
> better reorganize the pages. You will most likely encounter some links
> that land in the wrong place. Please be patient as the team works to
> resolve those issues.

Zulu 13:52: message received.
Zulu 14:09: [drums fingers on desk] still not finished those guys?

Much appreciated, Jim :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message