POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing - my story Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracing - my story (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Subject: Raytracing - my story
Date: 1 Mar 2011 15:21:37
Message: <4d6d5551$1@news.povray.org>
High!

Finally I managed to get the English version of the "Raytracing"
introduction text of my private website online...

http://www.khyberspace.de/raytra-e.html

Currently I don't run www.khyberspace.de on webspace with PHP
functionality, so no guestbook is available yet; but that may change in
the nearer future. Nevertheless, feel free to comment and give
suggestions for improvements (especially as far as language/style is
concerned - you know, the most common language on Earth is bad English!)
via e-mail!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=F6rg_=27Yadgar=27_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> High!
>
> Finally I managed to get the English version of the "Raytracing"
> introduction text of my private website online...
>
> http://www.khyberspace.de/raytra-e.html
>
> Currently I don't run www.khyberspace.de on webspace with PHP
> functionality, so no guestbook is available yet; but that may change in
> the nearer future. Nevertheless, feel free to comment and give
> suggestions for improvements (especially as far as language/style is
> concerned - you know, the most common language on Earth is bad English!)
> via e-mail!
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar

Had a quick read over some of it. Looks very interesting, I'll have to take more
time when I get time.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message