POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Save message window contents? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Save message window contents? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: SharkD
Subject: Save message window contents?
Date: 20 Jun 2010 05:20:06
Message: <4c1ddd46$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to automatically save the (entire!) message window
contents to a text file? Is it already saved somewhere by default?

I'm planning on rendering a series of files and want to compare the
results when they're done.

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a way to automatically save the (entire!) message window
> contents to a text file? Is it already saved somewhere by default?
>
> I'm planning on rendering a series of files and want to compare the
> results when they're done.

RTFM !!

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/222/

:)