POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ykybrtl... (repost on the correct group) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  ykybrtl... (repost on the correct group) (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: ykybrtl... (repost on the correct group)
Date: 19 Apr 2010 04:41:59
Message: <4bcc1757$1@news.povray.org>
...when people start placing real orders on your virtual objects. ;)

Really, this is the second time it happens to me... I've just received an
email asking for a quote on my "construction cones". The first time it was
about my "ceramic tiles"...

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org

Post a reply to this message

On 19/04/2010 9:45 AM, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> ....when people start placing real orders on your virtual objects. ;)
>
> Really, this is the second time it happens to me... I've just received an
> email asking for a quote on my "construction cones". The first time it was
> about my "ceramic tiles"...

Sounds like a complement to me.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> schreef in bericht
> ...when people start placing real orders on your virtual objects. ;)
>
> Really, this is the second time it happens to me... I've just received an
> email asking for a quote on my "construction cones". The first time it was
> about my "ceramic tiles"...

Well... that means you will have to open a new (lucrative?) business...  ;-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message