POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ot] Mineral pictures Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  [ot] Mineral pictures (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: [ot] Mineral pictures
Date: 6 Apr 2010 05:31:34
Message: <4bbaff76$1@news.povray.org>
Yesterday I saw on Wikimedia Commons a lot of mineral pictures:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Images_by_Rob_Lavinsky
The resolution is low, but the pictures are taken by an expert hand, and
I've found them evocative.
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: [ot] Mineral pictures
Date: 7 Apr 2010 09:53:41
Message: <4bbc8e65$1@news.povray.org>
"Paolo Gibellini" <p.g### [at] gmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Yesterday I saw on Wikimedia Commons a lot of mineral pictures:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Images_by_Rob_Lavinsky
> The resolution is low, but the pictures are taken by an expert hand, and
> I've found them evocative.
> ;-)
> Paolo

Sam will have some work to do now...  :-)

Thomas