POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay 3.13.3 beta Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay 3.13.3 beta (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: FlyerX
Subject: PoseRay 3.13.3 beta
Date: 24 Mar 2010 01:42:31
Message: <4ba9a647$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I have been trying to update PoseRay but many circumstances have
prevented me from finishing this. So I have decided to post the current
beta version of PoseRay. This includes all the changes up to this date.
The download link is on my site and it goes to a SkyDrive folder to
prevent any bandwidth problems. It was also tested to work with POV-Ray
3.7.

Most changes are listed in the history file included in the archive. The
included manual was also updated although it still needs work.

The previous version is still there (PoseRay 3.12.2).

regards,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

> I have been trying to update PoseRay but many circumstances have
> prevented me from finishing this. So I have decided to post the current
> beta version of PoseRay. This includes all the changes up to this date.
> The download link is on my site and it goes to a SkyDrive folder to
> prevent any bandwidth problems. It was also tested to work with POV-Ray
> 3.7.
>
> Most changes are listed in the history file included in the archive. The
> included manual was also updated although it still needs work.
>
> The previous version is still there (PoseRay 3.12.2).
>
> regards,
>
> FlyerX

Post a reply to this message

Thank you FlyerX! I am certainly going to test it in the coming days/weeks!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> I have been trying to update PoseRay but many circumstances have
> prevented me from finishing this. So I have decided to post the current
> beta version of PoseRay. This includes all the changes up to this date.
> The download link is on my site and it goes to a SkyDrive folder to
> prevent any bandwidth problems. It was also tested to work with POV-Ray
> 3.7.
>
> Most changes are listed in the history file included in the archive. The
> included manual was also updated although it still needs work.
>
> The previous version is still there (PoseRay 3.12.2).
>
> regards,
>
> FlyerX

Much appreciated!

Post a reply to this message

> I have been trying to update PoseRay but many circumstances have
> prevented me from finishing this. So I have decided to post the current
> beta version of PoseRay. This includes all the changes up to this date.
> The download link is on my site and it goes to a SkyDrive folder to
> prevent any bandwidth problems. It was also tested to work with POV-Ray
> 3.7.
>
> Most changes are listed in the history file included in the archive. The
> included manual was also updated although it still needs work.
>
> The previous version is still there (PoseRay 3.12.2).
>
> regards,
>
> FlyerX

Thank you so much for the update!

Post a reply to this message