POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov Ray Beta versions extension dialog - please display current version Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Ray Beta versions extension dialog - please display current version (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: TC
Subject: Pov Ray Beta versions extension dialog - please display current version
Date: 16 Oct 2009 22:08:40
Message: <4ad92728@news.povray.org>
When povray tells us to extend the beta version or look for a new one, would
it be possible to display the currently used bata version in large letters
in the dialog window?

I was just greeted by the "Extend" dialog, downloaded the presumably new
beta, tried to install it and realized my version was still up to date. No
big thing, but it happened a few times already - and this should be very
easy to adopt.