POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Documentation Task: Command Line Options Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Documentation Task: Command Line Options (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Documentation Task: Command Line Options
Date: 11 Oct 2009 08:52:57
Message: <4ad1d529@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

Several of you have contributed to the documentation effort recently (btw:
thank you), and I'd like to try to capitalize on that momentum!
I've created a series of talk pages beginning with:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation_Talk:Reference_Section_1

and ending with:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation_Talk:Reference_Section_1.3

These pages deal with command-line options. I know there have been more than
several changes/additions in v3.7, so perhaps setting up those pages for
edit will inspire a few new contributors.

Regards
Jim