POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server downtime Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Server downtime (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Server downtime
Date: 14 Sep 2009 03:32:55
Message: <4aadf1a7$1@news.povray.org>
Please note that we will be upgrading the POV-Ray server's operating
system over the next few days. This will result in some downtime for all
hosted content (wiki, news server, IRTC website, etc).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

Looking forward to seeing the upgrades done successfully.

Best wishes,

Sven

"Chris Cason" <new### [at] DELETETHISpovrayorg> wrote in message
> Please note that we will be upgrading the POV-Ray server's operating
> system over the next few days. This will result in some downtime for all
> hosted content (wiki, news server, IRTC website, etc).
>
> -- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> Looking forward to seeing the upgrades done successfully.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Sven

What upgrades are planned?

-Mike