POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Clouds needed! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Clouds needed! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Clouds needed!
Date: 30 Jun 2009 23:52:00
Message: <4a4add60$1@news.povray.org>
This is a request to the entire POV-Ray community.

I need a scene file which contains clouds. It is required for a video: a hot
air balloon starting from the ground (ground texture therefore), and gaining
more and more altitude (light blue atmosphere becomes dark blue, maybe
ground fog). The balloon is supposed to go through some clouds.

Can anyone make such a scene available? The balloon code exists already, so
I can replace the balloon. The balloon rises vertically. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message