POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wiki Clean Up Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:28:53 EDT (-0400)
  Wiki Clean Up (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Wiki Clean Up
Date: 23 May 2009 09:30:55
Message: <4a17fa8f$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

Perhaps I'll stand a better chance of contacting the couple of users that
have ownership of some files on the POV-Wiki. Tried in the
documentation-inbuildt news group with no luck .... I'd imagine that not
everyone reads that group on a regular bases.

Jhenderson and Eddie are the users I'm talking about. I'd like to delete
some files prior to the offical project announcement (by Chris) as they are
showing up when searches are done. On the Wiki it's not like they are gone
forever there is a recovery mechanism if we find later that those files are
needed at a later date.

So Jim and Eddie ..... can I nuke 'em?

Jim