POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Invitation for 3D Artists: Evolutions! Game Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Invitation for 3D Artists: Evolutions! Game (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Invitation for 3D Artists: Evolutions! Game
Date: 25 Apr 2009 12:09:07
Message: <49f335a3$1@news.povray.org>
Invitation to the POV-Ray Community

The Evolution Goes On!

We're starting to develop a 2nd Generation evolution game, called
EVOLUTIONS! , and we invite everyone who has ideas for a great game play or
game features or 3D modelling skills to join us!

In opposition to its predecessor (developed by a commercial company),
EVOLUTIONS! will be a FreeWare game, and the code will be OpenSource. At the
moment, we are inviting interested persons from all across the globe to join
us, and to help getting this visionary game off the ground. We believe, only
the status of OpenSource can give us the amount of skilled participants we
want for a project of that scale.

More at

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=528469
and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/evolutionsgame

and here is the current game document:
http://Evolutions.Jamaica-Focus.com/d/Evolutions!_Structure.pdf

Ready? Please join our forums at http://Evolutions.Jamaica-Focus.com/f

We need:
- Website Developers
- Graphic Artists
- 3D Artists
- Persons with Legal Skills
- Persons with Management/Organizational Skills
- Software Developers (Games)
- Persons with Physical Knowledge
- Music Composers (Soundtracks)
- Promoters
- and everyone with cool ideas and visions!

Welcome aboard!

Sven Littkowski
CEO, Managing Director

Post a reply to this message