POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4th anniversary of beta test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  4th anniversary of beta test (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: bgimeno
Subject: 4th anniversary of beta test
Date: 12 Apr 2009 06:14:13
Message: <49e1bef5$1@news.povray.org>
Within a few days we will celebrate the fourth anniversary of the
publication of the first beta version of POV-Ray 3.7. Four long years of
selfless hard work by Chris Cason and all those who worked on debugging the
program. Even in the shade you have fans who follow your work and hope to be
back, along with the Internet Raytracing Competition, in the inspiration
needed to escape a world of absurdity.
And although my real life has cut, with the successful birth of my son, my
time available for Pov-Ray, I'll don't leave, like many others, to go to
this site with a desire to congratulate you when proudly post the new
release, stable and finished, of POV-RAY.

Thank you.
B Gimeno