POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : fractals.inc Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  fractals.inc (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: fractals.inc
Date: 25 Dec 2008 10:31:47
Message: <4953a763$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

There seems to be a fractals.inc include file around somewhere, but I am
unable to track it down. Anybody an idea? Thanks a lot.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: fractals.inc
Date: 27 Dec 2008 06:37:51
Message: <4956138f$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There seems to be a fractals.inc include file around somewhere, but I am
> unable to track it down. Anybody an idea? Thanks a lot.
>
> Thomas

I added one to the Object Collection, but there are only a couple to
choose from.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

"SharkD" <mik### [at] gmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> There seems to be a fractals.inc include file around somewhere, but I am
>> unable to track it down. Anybody an idea? Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Thomas
>>

> I added one to the Object Collection, but there are only a couple to
> choose from.

Maybe that is the one; I overlooked it obviously. I came across it when I
looked at Rob's attractor code (august 2008). I assume he used your
include...?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Maybe that is the one; I overlooked it obviously. I came across it when I
> looked at Rob's attractor code (august 2008). I assume he used your
> include...?
>
> Thomas

Unlikely. I uploaded my file in December.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> Maybe that is the one; I overlooked it obviously. I came across it when I
>> looked at Rob's attractor code (august 2008). I assume he used your
>> include...?
>>
>> Thomas
>
> Unlikely. I uploaded my file in December.

...which means there is another fractals.inc about somewhere....
Thanks for your info by the way :-)

Thomas