POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Want to run Pov as a server on pier to pier network Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Want to run Pov as a server on pier to pier network (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Steve
Subject: Want to run Pov as a server on pier to pier network
Date: 14 Dec 2008 20:14:35
Message: <4945af7b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I'm running a pier to pier here at home, I have one fast machine running
Windows XP Pro and one old fairly slow machine running WinME.

I want to work at the WinME machine but run POV on the faster XP machine.

I have POV=Ray 3.6 installed on both machines.  Is there a different
version of POV that I need to make this possible or is there some WinXP
trickerie that I should employ.

--
Cheers
Steve