POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MakeHuman POV-Ray textures (SSS) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  MakeHuman POV-Ray textures (SSS) (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chris B
Subject: MakeHuman POV-Ray textures (SSS)
Date: 2 Oct 2008 09:19:49
Message: <48e4ca75$1@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for someone to develop an SSS macro for distribution with
humanoid POV-Ray models generated from MakeHuman (an open source humanoid
modelling tool).

The next release of MakeHuman (currently being developed) already has a
built-in export option that creates a POV-Ray mesh2 object with UV-mapping
and corresponding texture maps. The impressive SSS images on pbi have
prompted interest from the MakeHuman team to also have an SSS macro that can
be output with the POV-Ray model and distributed under an LGPL license.

Would anyone with SSS POV-Ray knowledge/assets be interested in working
(with my support) on developing such a macro for the generated models?

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message