POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV for Unix? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  POV for Unix? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Alessio Sangalli
Subject: POV for Unix?
Date: 1 Oct 2008 14:03:43
Message: <48e3bb7f@news.povray.org>
Hi, I noticed that the beta source code for Unix/Linux has a time bomb
and even the .28 is long expired. A simple hack can remove the timebomb,
but... any idea when an updated version hopefully without timebomb will
be available?

bye
as

Post a reply to this message

Alessio Sangalli <ale### [at] manowebcom> wrote:
> Hi, I noticed that the beta source code for Unix/Linux has a time bomb
> and even the .28 is long expired. A simple hack can remove the timebomb,
> but... any idea when an updated version hopefully without timebomb will
> be available?

  I think a new beta is to be published quite soon.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   I think a new beta is to be published quite soon.

Good, I appreciate it. I really hope the next one will not include any
time-bomb.

bye and thanks for the good work
Alessio

Post a reply to this message