POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where's SplinEditor? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:28 EDT (-0400)
  Where's SplinEditor? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Where's SplinEditor?
Date: 13 Sep 2008 08:48:01
Message: <48cbb681@news.povray.org>
Hola,

I'm using a vase in one of my scenes that came from a POV example scene
(scenes/language/trace-wicker.pov) the author referred to the utility
SplinEditor. It's link is on a server www.flasnet.it which doesn't answer
anymore. Does anyone have a copy laying around (install or zip package) that
they wouldn't mind posting? Or better yet it's new home so I can download it
for myself?

Mucho Thanks
Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Hola,
>
> I'm using a vase in one of my scenes that came from a POV example scene
> (scenes/language/trace-wicker.pov) the author referred to the utility
> SplinEditor. It's link is on a server www.flasnet.it which doesn't answer
> anymore. Does anyone have a copy laying around (install or zip package) that
> they wouldn't mind posting? Or better yet it's new home so I can download it
> for myself?
>
> Mucho Thanks
> Jim

The power of WayBackMachine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070405142607/http://www.falappa.net/alessandro/apps/spilin/index.html

Ciao!

Post a reply to this message

> "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> Hola,
>>
>> I'm using a vase in one of my scenes that came from a POV example scene
>> (scenes/language/trace-wicker.pov) the author referred to the utility
>> SplinEditor. It's link is on a server www.flasnet.it which doesn't answer
>> anymore. Does anyone have a copy laying around (install or zip package)
>> that
>> they wouldn't mind posting? Or better yet it's new home so I can download
>> it
>> for myself?
>>
>> Mucho Thanks
>> Jim
>
> The power of WayBackMachine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070405142607/http://www.falappa.net/alessandro/apps/spilin/index.html

> Ciao!

thank you very much Carlo ..... I looked everywhere I could think of! Good
Find! .... Jim

Post a reply to this message