POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating characters? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:28 EDT (-0400)
  Animating characters? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Chambers
Subject: Animating characters?
Date: 26 Aug 2008 00:37:13
Message: <48b38879$1@news.povray.org>
So I know that for still images, I can export from Poser (or, in my
case, Daz Studio).  However, what if I want to do animations?  What are
the best tools for this?

I'm guessing that most people who animate characters don't use POV, but
I'm not most people :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message