POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New hard disks needed Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  New hard disks needed (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: New hard disks needed
Date: 3 Aug 2008 08:54:01
Message: <4895aa69@news.povray.org>
I've set up an amazon.com wishlist for new hard disks for the povray
server, in case anyone is inclined to provide one or both. News item on web
server is here:

  http://www.povray.org/news/index.php#250

wishlist is here:

  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1LZPWG39Q2M4F

regards,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Angela
Subject: Re: New hard disks needed
Date: 3 Aug 2008 19:05:00
Message: <web.48963993563a8de6802286fd0@news.povray.org>
I'd love to help, but funds are (as always) limited. Do you have a PayPal
account where we can donate to the cause?

~Angela

> I've set up an amazon.com wishlist for new hard disks for the povray
> server, in case anyone is inclined to provide one or both. News item on web
> server is here:
>
>   http://www.povray.org/news/index.php#250
>
> wishlist is here:
>
>   http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1LZPWG39Q2M4F